hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Sunday, August 14, 2016

Halloween Card in Metallic Gray

Hi my friends:
I finish the week with another Halloween card...
My favorite out the 3 that I presented to you this week...

Halloween Card front

The background was sponged with "Delicata silver metallic ink from  Tsukineko" and the newest stencil for Halloween from Memory Box!
In person it looks so nice...

Halloween Card stencil
close up

Halloween Card detail

last view
Halloween Card last view



Thanks for the visit...until next time

 SUPPLIES

Memory Box: Fairhaven Oval frame



14 comments:

  1. My favourite, too.
    Love the design. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it with the silver ink - works well with your cute ghosts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Les Secrets de ChloéAugust 14, 2016 at 1:13 PM

    Très jolie carte, j'aime beaucoup. Bravo!!!
    Bonne semaine, bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this! Wow it's awesome. That stencil is fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the clean simplicity of this card Bibianna. Great design. Excellent!

    Love, Hugs and Blessings,
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the best dies and folders and stencils I never tire of looking at your wonderful results ..........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superbe, bravo et merci pour le tuto. Bises.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool, great combo of the dies and stenciling

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ewww, I love that stencil. Your gray card stock works perfectly with your ghost. Very cute card Bibiana.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ces petits fantômes sont très élégants !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome background! Love the ghosts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana