hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Winners, Winners TBT Challenge #3

Thank you my  friends for joining me 
in my 3rd challenge !!!

the WINNER
for a 3 month subscription 
to "Paper Crafter's Library" 
and for the "TBT Winner Badge" is:

#  2 Chatys with "El Mundo de Chatys"



Absolutely great nostalgic post!

And Thanks to our Sponsor....


Please e-mail me at the address on the side bar to claim your prize and "Throwback Thursday TBT badge"!
Thank you so much for participating, 
visiting and commenting!


We have a date for tomorrow, 
Thursday Nov. 6th to discover another nostalgic post!
with challenge # 4

Hope to see many more friends joining us 


Check the Rules and Info Page
to be eligible for the prizes!

6 comments:

  1. Huge congrats!! love the lavender and soft colours on this design. Bibiana, I love your TBT challenges and hope to play in the next one too. Have a great day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Félicitations à la gagnante et à toutes les participantes pour leurs très belles créations. Bises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bravo à la gagnante! bises

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Big congratulations to Chatys! Well deserved! Thank you, Bibliana, for your fun challenges - I am enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Biiiig congrats, and soo well deserved for this stunning creation here. It is soo beautiful and well made.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana