hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Tee Pee Advent Card

Hello Dear Stamper Friends:

Today, I am bringing to you this fun shape card called A TEE PEE Card and the Video that goes along with the tutorial...

I posted it at the English blog: "Outside the Box" for Memory box ... and I  am featuring in this post the new die "Advent Calendar Set"...from the new Holiday Collection 2013!



I decided to make a "Card" as an Advent calendar and this Tee Pee shaped card was perfect for this idea...


Here it is a close-up of the top;



and a closer view of the windows:


I paired this set with with some new and past dies and LOTS of sentiment stamps...
I really like MB sentiments because their size is perfect for this and they come 2 stamps in one...Look on the Supply list below all the sentiments that I used...

when you reveal the sentiments for each day it looks like this:


IDEA: Instead of using stamped sentiments like mine, you can write xmas shores or bible verses...

Do you know that you can mail this card flat?...
if you want to see how click on the video  HERE
that I made for the tutorial on this type of card

Remember to leave me a comment at the language blogs ...
and at that English one  as well, to have the opportunity to win this "Advent Calendar Set" die...
GOOD LUCK!

SUPPLIES:



14 comments:

  1. Hello my dear Bibiana, you have made a 2 gorgeous cards and a beautiful ornament, they are gorgeous, combing the teepee with the calendar is a brilliant idea, but they are scaring me, I don't like to deal with "that" until the time comes LOL.
    You're so smart to get it done before , I do all mine like a production line for the 36 cards and they are all the same. Thanks for sharing these and have a wonderful week..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved that you taught me how to make this amazing card. I'll have to check out your video, you talented gal! This is such a nice idea - but I'm having trouble getting interested in Christmas with this beautiful summer weather we are enjoying. Miss you - hope your summer is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome Bibiana! I've been in suspense waiting to see what you were going to make! hehe! Thanks for sharing... Wonderful creating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I love seeing these different shapes that you can fold flat. Thanks for the inspiration! Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I would love to win that set, but since I never win anything I will just have to purchase it like all the rest of the crafters. N O W, to make this outstanding card that you thought of. Thanks so much for the tutorial......I just hope I am as smart as you are in doing this. Lol !

    ReplyDelete
  6. You cards or so beautiful and detailed!! I love this calendar card....it is truly wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..... What a really clever idea. I don't know where you get your ideas from but they are always amazing. You must have incredible patience to make your cards as they are always so detailed. Truly amazing yet again. You are so inspirational. Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful card! So much work and what a beautiful result. I am truly overwhelmed that this was hand made.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this on the Outside the Box blog, this is incredible! hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creation. I just
    can't get over you creative
    ability.

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing, this would be a festive addition to my Christmas. I've always loved advent calendars. We use to get one filled with chocolates every year when I was a kid! awesome project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! Wow! what a great creation .... I love it.
    Your creativity is so inspirational.
    Might even have a go at something like this when I ever get round to doing Christmas!!
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhhh!!!! Me encanta!!!!!! Ahora mismo voy a ponerme a hacer uno con su estupendo tutorial. ¡Gracias!!!!! Un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana